Saturday, December 3, 2011

Batch 25 : One of the earlier ones !

At last ! I have managed to get hold of one the earlier ones, from 1984 ! That would be Orbitron, another game with what appears to have the trademark and feeling of an early David and Richard Darling production. It's tricky to play and for some reason you just want to better your last attempt all the time. If you think about it, it's pure genius, create a game creation engine or tool and churn out stuff for all to play and cuss over. I don't think it really mattered then, I was more for buying and playing budget games. Not leaving out the games that cost up to £15, even back in the 1980's.
I don't seem to remember Camelot Warriors, it's another re-release and appears to be from Ariolasoft / Dinamic. For some reason, I kept thinking of Sacred Armour or Antiraid. Perhaps it was the suit ?

Mastertronic ::
Camelot Warriors and Orbitron.

Until the next batch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment